2011年7月10日星期日

of my things, you have taught me in the end to the deacon Master ah

CounterattackV3 Rosetta Stone Arabic
can not help but smiled,. And magic students union president for the same period? Unfortunately, after graduation, people cut all the way from Mofaxuetu become great Mage, and the old man, but a lifetime to stay in the Mofaxuetu level on the ... ... can only say that the fate of the doomed it. Rosetta Stone Chinese


Hearts are feeling when they heard footsteps outside the door came. A magician walked slowly from the outside, it came to the door, on the
Rosetta Stone Chinese V3

Laughed loudly: "Old Duo Hali, I asked to see Master deacon, the last of my things, you have taught me in the end to the deacon Master ah!"

0 评论:

发表评论

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More