2011年7月18日星期一

je suis désolée de te dire

Anuradha(49)Hello Laura! Cheap Rosetta Stone Spanish
Je suis journaliste and I live in India. I am learning french from an institute here. I consult your website frequently and have also subscribed to your newsletter too. It is very user-friendly, interesting, up-to-date and exhaustive guide to learning French.I must say you are fantastic e je t’aime beaucoup.November 17, 2009 at 4:22 pmReply Robbie(50)Salut Laura!J’aimerais vous dire que ton blog m’amuse toujours – j’adore lire de tes aventures et remarques de France, que me fait souvenir de mon temps là. J’ai voyagé en France il y a presque 2 ans, pour apprendre la belle langue dans une ecole à Lyon – une ville tres speciale (as tu y visité?). Et j’y ai travaillé aussi volontairement dans deux fermes bios http://www.wwoof.fr/ – je le conseille beaucoup pour un super moyen de pratiquer parler francais et à voir quelques traditions unique de la campaigne francaise. Maintenant, je me suis revenu en Angleterre, et j’ai un peur de perdre mon francais. Donc, je lis toujours ton blog afin que je ne le oublie jamais (j’espare).MerciRobbieNovember 17, 2009 at 4:23 pmReply Rosetta Stone Indian
Matthew(51)You’re going to read all these, Laura?! Good for you!I’ve been reading you for almost 4 years now. I started reading this site when I was broke and desprately wanted to improve my French but had no money to take another class. About 2 years ago I went back to McGill University for a special intensive French class – and thanks to the brushing up I did on this site, I tracked in at a fairly advanced level which cut down on the amount of courses I needed to take to satisfy my certificate requirement. Thanks to you, my non-English speaking roomate in Montreal and other travels, I am now fairly fluent (with room for improvement, always!) and I tutor beginning/intermediate French students with much success. I supplement with materials from your site and urge my students to sign up for your newsletter. You’re site is still for me, a wonderful linguistic and cultural escape. Merci beaucoup!November 17, 2009 at 4:31 pmReply Laura K Lawless(52)Bonjour tout le monde – thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I treasure each and every one of them. This site is a labor of love and it’s incredibly rewarding to know that I’m helping so many people learn and practice the beautiful French language. I plan to continue for a very long time.Jonathan – je suis désolée de te dire que je n’ai jamais eu une prof nommée Dr Slater. Elle doit penser à quelqu’un d’autre.Laura K. LawlessLearn French at AboutNovember 17, 2009 at 4:34 pmReply Rosetta Stone French

0 评论:

发表评论

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More